churrasquito in 100 word or lees

 



Churrasquito aka Gonzalo Araya, is 19 year old guy and its me!

Hi i`m Gonzalo, i`m a architecture student from santigo where i lived with my family, my fami is basicly my mom , mi sis and my 2 pets , an old but happy dog named locky (yes like the villian from advengers) and a touchy cat name mushu (like the dragon of mulan) ,i always been close to them 

In mi free time i like play videogames btw im `very bad playing however my friends don`t mind that; i like  watch series to especially greys anatomy or read a book my actual fav is the invisible life of addi la rue ( take that as a recommendation) i also enjoy traveld an meet new places but is expencive go out of the country more now whit covid but in the past i gone to bariloche, orlando , miami and to austral zone from chile.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

why did i choose my major ?

my fav tech device

a person I admire in my field