my fav food

hi today i will  talk about my fav food  

Perhaps, if it is only homemade food I would say noodles with sauce but, if it is not just homemade food definitely fried chicken, it can be with chips, with rice, with whatever fried chicken is amazing for its versatility and speed they always make it a good option.

As for its preparation, it is very simple, a mixture of flour with breadcrumbs salt and pepper has to be made in a bowl while in another bowl you must mix egg and milk when these are ready we will go through the egg first and then through the mixture of bread with flour our favorite piece of chicken. Then in hot oil you must put the chicken for about 10 minutes and that's it! Although there is always the possibility to order it by delivery.

Obviously it is not the healthiest food so you don't have to eat it very often but for celebrations or relaxing it is always a good option.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

why did i choose my major ?

my fav tech device

a person I admire in my field