why did i choose my major ?

 hi every one today i will tell you why i choose study architecture馃拃, as a kid i never though about this major almost all the time before come to the university i thought i will studie some economic or engineering major btw my dream was being a comercial pilot but that didnt happen lol , but at the time when i had to make the decision i chose 2 majors, engineering in control and data an architecture and i just think, well i will finish one of those but when the result came and said that i was at engineering, that didn't feel right but i gave it a try for my bad luck thats dosent work and at the short time i change to architecture, i still dont really sure with this but i know its at least better than my ex major and the experience its definitely one of the best i had in my life some time its rough but i like 




Comentarios

  1. it's great that you feel better in the architecture career, what do you like most about the career? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I admire the ability of architects to make models of buildings, places and others. I hope the career will give you everything you are looking for ;D.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my fav tech device

a person I admire in my field