my major and the world

 today i will respond some question about the relation of my major with the world 

hope you enjoy!

the firts question is , How can your major affect the world? I think that my major, that of architecture, affects the way we relate to our environment since the distribution forms light size etc can affect how we feel, at the same time this affects other people so it also affects our relationship with the rest





so next question is, How can you see yourself in this process? I see myself in this process as someone who can help create better spaces than from my experience both in the career and in my daily life and seen how they do not work or do it in a bad or inefficient way



the final question is about What makes your major something that contributes to the world’s benefit? something in which my major can affect the world are our homes, since through this we can create houses that people can access at low cost and that at the same time these have characteristics that allow a good quality of life for those who use it


thats all for this post see you next time

Comentarios

  1. Your point of view is great, I hope you can create better spaces in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

why did i choose my major ?

my fav tech device

a person I admire in my field